Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hello lovely blog readers!

I've run into a slight issue. I'm currently having car problems, preventing me from picking up the last couple of ingredients remaining for my planned "P" dish. Normally, I'd ride my bike anyway but since I need to get my car repaired before Wednesday, this is top priority! I will do my best to update today but if not, check back mid-week!

But don't think I won't update!

To ensure that I am updating frequently, I plan on doing more "wild card" entries to just show you quick, easy meals on a college (art!) student's budget (soon to be post-grad, unemployed budget). The two upcoming meals are inspired by (my hopefully one-day future employer and reason I love food photography) Real Simple magazine's Meals Made Easy. The dishes are: Pasta with Peas and Lemon & Salsa Quesadillas.

So check back soon! I should have an update by tonight!