Friday, January 8, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

I am starting this blog to inspire. Vegetables are something that I seem to always skip out on for no reason in particular other than french fries are just "easier." But thats not true. Anytime I watch cooking shows on Food Network, I think about how delicious all the veggies look. So then why do I not eat them? In this blog, I am going to cook one or two (but hopefully more) recipes a week that I find. Please note, these recipes will not be created by me but a group of recipes that I find and think need highlighting. Luckily, I am a photographer, so photos will accompany the dishes!

Cooking the Alphabet means I will be cooking in alphabetical order, however going backwards (mainly because I want to make a zucchini recipe first!).

Cheers to healthy eating!